Monster Book Club Ts & Cs
Terms & Conditions
Lifetime Product & Service
- Our lifetime product & service guarantee is your safeguard against faulty material or manufacturing, on any approved tyres, brakes, wheels and/or shock absorbers & other products purchased from TYRES & MORE®.
- Our approved suppliers are Achilles, Apollo, Barum, BFGoodrich, Continental, Dunlop, General Tire, Goodyear, Gripmax, GT Radial, Hankook, Maxxis, Michelin, Pirelli, Sava, Sumitomo, Unigrip, Yokohama, Artav, ATE, ATLASBX, Bilstein, Black Rhino, Bosal, Bosch, Brink, Champion, Duracell, Execuhitch, Ferodo, Gabriel, KYB, Monroe, Racing Hart, Redback, Safeline, TURN1™ Batteries and TURN1™ Wheels.
- If, during the expected life of the product, any manufacturing defect is found, that is not due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident damage or mechanical and/or structural defects in your vehicle, TYRES & MORE® guarantees to replace the defective product and charge you, the customer, only for the wear and tear incurred on the defective product.
- This guarantee does not cover deterioration through use and age of the product and only pertains to a fault(s) in the product.
- This guarantee is conditional upon having the correct product fitment and product maintenance as recommended by TYRES & MORE®, namely:
Tyre pressures maintained as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer; and
A record of wheel alignment, balancing, suspension & brake check performed at a maximum of 10 000kms intervals at TYRES & MORE®.
TYRE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
TYRES & MORE® proudly stock and sell leading tyre brands, each of which offers their own manufacturer warranty. Warranties typically include elements such as the number of years a tyre is warrantied for against manufacturing defects, as well as valid from the date of manufacture/sale. This frequently differs for each brand. The warranties are for passenger cars, 4x4/SUV, vans and light truck tyres.
It is important to note that the expected lifespan of tyres, as indicated by the manufacturer, does not include or make allowance for tyre wear. This is not an unreasonable practice since a driver who drives 200 000kms in a year cannot reasonably expect his or her tyres to enjoy the same lifespan as those of a driver who drives a mere 10 000kms per year.
5 Years expected lifespan: Achilles, BF Goodrich, Continental, Dunlop, Hankook, Goodyear, General Tire, GT Radial, Gripmax, Maxxis, Michelin, Unigrip, Yokohama.
4 Years expected lifespan: Pirelli
For a full list and explanation of tyre manufacturer warranty Terms and Conditions, please visit each brand’s website.
What is NOT covered by the manufacturer’s warranty?
(Please note, this list is not exhaustive and additional exclusions may apply)
- Any damage to a tyre that occurred as a result of using the tyre for any other purpose than it was designed for;
- Any road hazard injuries or damages caused by obstacles or debris, such as cuts, punctures (whether repairable or not), snags, bruises, tears, abrasions or impact breaks;
- Tyres that have failed due to improper repairs;
- Improper inflation or other maintenance abuse such as failure to balance and align wheels every 10 000 kms, or driving with faulty shocks and/or brakes;
- Damage due to driving while the tyres are flat;
- Improper application of the tyre size and/or specification;
- Improper mounting/dismounting procedures or tyre assembly balance;
- Mechanical irregularities in the vehicle or wheel, such as bent wheel assemblies, misalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, worn or faulty components;
- Accident, corrosion, vandalism, fire or damage caused by nature;
- The use of fillers, sealants, balancing substances and external treatments or materials of any kind;
- Tyres with ride disturbance complaints that have more than 1mm tread wear;
- Tyres transferred from the vehicle on which they were originally installed;
- Tyres that have been re-treaded, re-grooved or not repaired in an approved manner;
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change its appearance;
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motorsport events;
- Flat spot caused by improper use, transport or storage;
- Tyres on which the trademark, serial number or D.O.T number is worn or showing signs of having been tampered with;
Should you feel that your tyre has suffered any manufacturing defects (after eliminating the above exclusions), please visit a TYRES & MORE ® store near you for further inspection.
For the Hankook Dynapro AT M RF10 90 000kms mileage warranty Terms and Conditions click here.
For the Yokohama AE01, AE50, GO55 or GO56 mileage warranty Terms and Conditions click here.
More products, more manufacturer warranties
Your safety really is our concern and that is why TYRES & MORE ® stocks only quality brands. As with tyres, each manufacturer has its own specific warranty. These warranties can be viewed on the various manufacturers’ websites. To exercise your warranty, you will require your original invoice. Here is a basic overview of the Terms and Conditions of the warranties.
- A confident lifetime warranty is offered on brake pads against manufacturing defects.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to inspect and examine all relevant vehicles and/or associated components, subject to a claim under the warranty, to determine the cause of the failure.
- Warranties do not cover products that have been altered or modified, misused or subjected to abnormal driving conditions, fitted incorrectly, fitted to discs in poor condition or used in any applications for which they were not intended.
A generous three-year lifespan against manufacturing defects, applies to shock absorbers for passenger, 4x4/SUV and light commercial vehicles. This is effective on Gabriel, KYB and Monroe brands. Manufacturer’s terms and conditions apply.
Exclusions on the warranty include but are not limited to:
- Shock absorbers used in applications for which they were not intended;
- Modified shock absorbers;
- Damage due to an accident;
- Failed shock absorbers for reasons other than fair wear and tear during proper use;
- Re-conditioned shock absorbers;
Automotive Batteries expected lifespan:
- ATLASBX batteries offer a 24 month;
- Duracell automotive batteries offer up to a 30 month;
- Turn1™ automotive batteries offer up to 12 months.
Flashy wheels that give your car added style come with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturing details, effective from the date of purchase:
- Proof of purchase will be required;
- There is no warranty on Chrome finished wheels.
Brink tow bars offers a standard five-year warranty on your tow bar and cable set, which warrants that component parts will be free of faults that result from material, production and/or construction errors.
Bosch wiper blades have a 12-month warranty on any metal parts and a six (6) month warranty on rubber components and both warranties are subject to operational conditions.
Voucher Terms & conditions
- The discount is only redeemable on presentation of the original voucher at the point of purchase.
- Strictly one voucher per customer, per purchase.
- The presented voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other discount voucher.
- The presented voucher is only redeemable at TYRES & MORE®.
- The voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
- No cash change will be given.